United by its Catholic faith, St. Helen's is a multicultural school, committed to developing the spiritual, academic and social potential of each child.
For the children:
St. Helen's is a Catholic School, learning about God, our world and living in harmony with each other.
We aim to:
- Celebrate our Catholic faith and to encourage children to be confident in their relationship with God.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all children, allowing them to develop their full potential academically, physically and socially.
- Work in partnership with the Parish Community and our families to prepare children for their future life.
- Create a caring and secure environment in which teaching and learning can flourish for all children and staff.
- We value the professionalism of our staff, the dedication of our governors and the support of our parents.