The Trustees of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with the Local Governing Body of St Helen’s Catholic Primary School, would like to appoint an exceptional and committed Deputy Headteacher.
Salary: L9 – L13 - £59,380 to £64,700
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: 1st September 2021
St. Helen’s is a caring and friendly Catholic primary school and is part of a growing Catholic Academy Trust. We are committed to inclusive education and work as an effective team to raise standards through a rich and creative curriculum. Our website provides a good insight into the life of our school and our Trust.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- is a practising Catholic, committed to the values of Catholic education
- is a passionate, experienced and ambitious educator, with the drive and vision to achieve the best for all our pupils
- has a genuine commitment to team working, distributed management and the development of all our staff
- can demonstrate good leadership, management, organization and communication skills
- has a knowledge and understanding of the SEND code of practice
We can offer the successful candidate:
- excellent professional development and support
- an opportunity to build on the solid foundations of a happy, progressive and consistently “outstanding” school
- enthusiastic pupils and strong support from parents, Governors, Trustees and the Catholic community
Visits to the school (following current social distancing guidelines) are warmly welcomed and advised. Visits can be arranged by contacting Mary West, the School Business Manager at the school, on 020 7476 1785.
Application forms and information packs can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only applications received on the CES application form will be considered for shortlisting.
Application closing date: Monday 1st February 2020 – 12.00 noon
Shortlisting meeting: during week commencing Monday 8th February 2021
Interviews: during week commencing Monday 22nd February 2021
Applicants are informed that if appointed to this post their contract of employment will be with Our Lady of Grace Catholic Multi Academy Trust, who is the employer. A CES contract will be issued to the successful candidate.
Our Lady of Grace Catholic Multi Academy Trust & St Helen’s Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.