Useful Links
Staff Links

Handling Complaints

Who should parents/carers contact if they have a complaint about the SEN provision?

If a parent has any concerns about their child’s learning they should initially speak to the class teacher who will meet with them to discuss their concerns. The SENDCo or a member of the Senior Leadership Team may be invited to this meeting.
If a parent is dissatisfied with the opportunities available to their child or progress being made an appointment should be made to speak to the SENCo who will help with any issues raised.

Most concerns can be resolved within the school but if the issue is not concluded to a parent’s satisfaction they should follow the school’s complaints procedure which can be found on the website or is available in the School Office.